Monday, April 13, 2015

Invest through Learning!





 "Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with enthusiasm and attended to with diligence" a quote from Abigail Adams. 




When you are opting to explore something new in your life. You need to gear-up with enough knowledge to guide you through your journey.

Investing is a very cautious thing, it requires deep understanding to its concepts. And you might need rightful information related to this topic. Reading books are one of the essential key for you to learn and understand more. There's a lot of Financial Literature books that are available out there, some are free and for sale. Most Influential Investor like Warren Buffet, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump and Bo Sanchez are one of the best- selling authors who were able to share their wisdom through their books.

                                     As I was venturing my journey in this area, I read some of their books and I kept it as my collections and treasures.  I want to share some of those e-books to my Subscribers. If you are interested to receive it, kindly Subscribe and leave your comment here.



These are the list of those e-books I read when I was just starting to learn the world of investment.

1. My Maid Invest in the Stock Market and why you should too by Bo Sanchez
2. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
3. Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson 
4.Start Over, Finish Rich by David Bach
5.The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
6.The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. stanley
7.You were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
8. Secrets of Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
9. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
10. Unfair Advantage by Robert Kiyosaki


Hope you'll be able to enjoy your learning curve through reading.
 You'll learn something new everyday if you pay attention.
 Happy Learning!
Happy Investing!




No comments:

Leave a comment . Your e-mail address will not be publish. Required fields are marked.

Name

Email *

Message *

Stock Market Investor, receive your monthly FREE Stock Recommendations. SIGN-UP HERE.

Stock Picks, Target Prices and Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations! (size 468x60)