Tuesday, September 29, 2015

28 Inspiring OFW's EXIT Plans




Working Abroad has been my ultimate dream since I got my degree and had enough years of experience as a nurse in the Philippines. June 24, 2013 when my journey as an OFW ( Overseas Filipino Worker) began. Courage was just on my mind. I'm pretty sure  I could make most of my OFW years. When I set forth, the reality struck on me, its easier said than done. So true, homesickness exhaust you everyday since 'twas my first time being away.


I wrestled on my 1st half of year, and eventually I endured. Right now I'm on my 3rd year here in the Kingdom. After I finished my first contract, I made realization on settling home. Thinking of Marital aspects at 30 , Im so inclined to have my exit plan and continue my dreams together with my future hubby. Being financially literate and been in an investment community are things I will take advantage.

  Preparing for that year to come, I endow myself with new learnings and skills in my pursuit of becoming working wifey/mom at home (a Blogger and aspiring Entrepreneur). In God's grace, I'm looking forward to have a small family living  in Bungalow Home, with Travel & Tour Business  + Rentals + Paper Asset Investment, living simply  yet abundantly next to my neighborhood.

  I want to impart you inspiring Exit Plans of my fellow OFW's in Smart Pinoy Investors group.


1. Retire Rich, Retire Young A.S.A.P.
Build more passive income... :)
- Carl Ramacula -

2. I think 4 yrs working abroad is enough, in that years you can accumulate enough capital then create passive income, invest wisely.
- Rose Onirec -

3. Retire a very meaningful life.Not just rich but able to fulfill the purpose on why you are on this earth. There must be a purpose. Find out why!
- Rey Domingo -

4. Retire at young age with abundance in life. Share to the needy what I have.
- Jun Ansale Gabing -

5. Have a plan.
And another plan when the original plan failed.
Some things to consider, if you look in Ads they usually look for 28 yo or below (pinakamatanda na 33yo sa nakita ko pero very very seldom).
We cannot just say na "I'll just back to the workforce" ... we are competing with much younger applicants with lower salary. (Of course unless one is so qualified)
I'll do business - yes you can but always have a back up plan. Competition might kill it. And if not how profitable and FOR HOW LONG THE BUSINESS COULD SURVIVE.
In the latest survey I've read, to live decently in the province you need at least 15k ... "budget meal" na yan kumbaga and it will go up if you: rent and school your kids in a private school.
15k x 12 months = Php 180,000
At least you have a 3 years buffer:
180k x 3 = Php 540,000
500k to live "minimally" for 3 years
Aside from that you must have set aside already Educational Fund.
In 2030, tuition fee could reach 600 to max 1M per sem (if the trend of tuition fee increase continues).
- Noel Gamboa -

6. Im planning to retire working abroad before i reach the age of 35 +/-3 yrs. So far im on track. Great topic!
- Edgar Malonzo II -

7. Ako kung papalarin i want to settle with you. :)
- Jan Roy -
(Aldub Comment 💜)

8. Nice! kung aq nman gurl gusto q muna maka-build ng other streams of income, active and passive streams by God's grace :)
- Lilibeth M. Hipolito -

9. Sana mgkaroon tayo ng franchise ng jollibee or gasoline station from ofw member
- Melanie Atienza Alcazar -

10. Same idea here...gasoline station with 7/11 store...whew! mgkano kelangang capital?
- Julius Pascua -

11. Ipon muna ng buying power lol
- Alex McPathon -

12. 2020 vision: i need to have atleast P5M by Jan 08, 2020 extendable up up to June 8, 2020 pag nde pa na reach. Debt free ako nyan sa mga property na kinuha ko. Mag concentrate ako sa rental income at the same time baka expert na ko sa day trading sa stock market. Hehehe in shalla...That time 9, 7 and 5 years old na mga anak namin. But of course it needs a lot of faith and prayers to God... Learn how surrender everything to him and it will be done through him!
- Anne Juliana C. Cruz -

13. 7 years  of plenty  mag ipon.ipon muna..hanggang  2022... 10-10-20-60  formula.
- Tania Felipe -

14. Settle for good in the Phils not sure about that kasi plan ko magmigrate sa Oz or NZ. tuloy pa din stocks investment while rental income sa parents ko ipapamanage. Everything I lift to God's will. :)
- Chindee Roldan -

15. For me? June 2016 I exit. I planning to marry my GF :D , now im work here in Riyadh KSA as  DSL technician in STC  my earning is enough compare in PH. but I HAVE a Dream that someday I become CCIE- (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) and as of now naumpisahan k na sya as CCENT. why I exit? i like to finish my degree as an IT. at the same time I study AutoCad for creating our own house plan design , after 2 years 2018 I become IT degree holder. and also my Portfolio are created. I play in Stock Market.. IF i master Stock market and i have fix income. i used that to finish my CCIE. 2020 ang edad ko na nito ay 29. I apply as Network engineer in a Big Company Target is US. I'll bring my family in US and stay there for good. and We decide to Go back to PH @ age of 40 :D and we live simple life , serving God and Continously Investing in PSE  as a source of Our Earning and Retirement Plan.. THanks God for Everything . Sa Lord ang Papuri..
- Mark Jeff Blando -

16. Fr qatar, retire young and hopefuly get married.hahaha
- Jepoy Palaboy -

17. Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.
- Larry Agapay -

18. Backyard hog raising, free range chicken... Pagkain sa bawat hapag.
- Jason Mark -

19. 5 years prolong stay at riyadh....establish financial stability....get married...moving in at another country to live for good....live life to the fullest with financial freedom. and sharing knowledge on how to gain assured profit for future protection.
- Grace Galinato -

20. 1 business + farm + save montly + 2017= exit
- Nattyspliff Ruggymuffin Yush -

21. I'd like to apply my dream job being Flight attendant..=)
- Sarah Sia -

22. Siguro pag nagsawa na ako dito sa abroad pero sa isip ko may exit plan nako, pero parang gusto ko pa talagang mag work here. tho single naman ako kaya siguro ganun.
- Tao Po Ako -

23. 5yrs more then bye dxb :) :) :) 2 real estates + insurance + SSS + travel funds + Educational plan + passive income from stocks = retirement! :)
- Brenda En Mercie Perez -

24. Nasubokan ko n ang nagexit. Di umobra. Nagpatayo ako ng bahay...bumili ng truck. Pero yong income tagilid....sayang kung invest ko n lng sana sa stock market o may nameet ako na mas Maaga para turoan ako sa stock market baka noong 2004 nandon n akong namumuhay ng maayos sa pinas.
- Peter Jeronimo Rimando -

25. Exit plan: once i reach the point of going for good, i plan to live simple and invest more on my health. how? build cute and tiny house, plant more fruit bearing trees, veggies on my backyard, livestocks, poultry etc... wake up every morning and joining breakfast coffee with my love ones. I had nothing to worry about the rest, god is in control...
- Homer Soriano -

26. Same also with me.. I will spend in my little farm.......
- Gov Ej -

27. Me? Sana umobra..want to be financially stable here in Ph...finish a master degree. More investments in various financial vehicles, settle down, travel and write my own book..,dreams pa lang pero hoping IN God's grace...one day magkatotoo
- Hydee Duhaylungsod -

28. Di ako technically ofw pero lumaki ako sa pinas, siguro dito na ako til retirement, the thing with money kasi kahit gaano kalaki meron ka mas gusto mo pa mas madami kahit siguro may passive income na ako gusto ko padin magwork, til 40 siguro
- Miko Shibata -

  Though things awaits uncertain, May we always be reminded of  His promise..


Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



Download your Free e-book here at http://bit.ly/LearnBoSanchez 
Thank you for subscribing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very useful article...fellow OF's think ahead and go back to your present to set goals to reach your desired future...

Leave a comment . Your e-mail address will not be publish. Required fields are marked.

Name

Email *

Message *

Stock Market Investor, receive your monthly FREE Stock Recommendations. SIGN-UP HERE.

Stock Picks, Target Prices and Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations! (size 468x60)