Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Welcome to COL Financial!



The sweetest greetings you receive when your application has been approved!



Im an OFW nurse here in Saudi Arabia. I thought investing in the stock market is not for me. If I will just think that I am limited in this place because of unsafely environment we have here, specially in preparing my requirements, maybe it is not possible .
  But my will to Financial Freedom drives me to push myself out of my comfort zone venturing in this new world.

I am so thankful that God is listening my prayer. He sent self-less people to help and guide me. Through reading books about personal finance, e-books and blogs I learned a lot about Financial Literacy. I acknowledged Mr. Burn Gutierrez for helping me organizing my application for opening my COL account. Mr. Omeng Tawid, Mr. Fritz Villafuerte, Mr. Marvin Germo and Mr. J3 Patino for their blogs. And Truly Rich Club of Mr. Bo Sanchez, where my Financial being was awakened and nourished.

Having a dream and goal in our lives motivates as to go far beyond our expectations. I believe that everyone can be on their best state. We need to have a bold perspective. As Mr. Bo Sanchez preached in the FEAST, we need to SEE our dreams, SOW, perspire and give our 100% effort and lastly, SURRENDER everything to God to whatever we're praying and asking for. God sees every desire that we have in our heart and surely He will answer it better than our plan.

I encourage everyone to not be content on what we have, keep on dreaming and believing. Think Big and start small. I know we deserve the best life that God wanted for us. Financial Freedom is not achieve overnight. But the small step that you take today will bring you closer to your destination.
Keep on going! Hope this will brings you inspiration.


  •  PS. Be a smart stock investor. Get Fundamental and Technical Analysis from PinoyInvestor!                       SIGN-UP for FREE. Click HERE   
  •  PS1. Join Truly Rich Club of Bo Sanchez and receive His personal guidance in Investing as well as in your Spiritual Growth. To learn more about it, click here!

No comments:

Leave a comment . Your e-mail address will not be publish. Required fields are marked.

Name

Email *

Message *

Stock Market Investor, receive your monthly FREE Stock Recommendations. SIGN-UP HERE.

Stock Picks, Target Prices and Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations! (size 468x60)