Sunday, February 14, 2016

LEARN HOW TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME ONLINE

As an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) here in Saudi Arabia I always dreamed of settling home soon. I'm thinking of ways on how to earn additional passive income. As I told my story before, during my spare time in work, I dedicated my time looking for more ways on how to create an additional income. Aside from Blogging and my Stock Market Investment, I'm earning through Affiliate Marketing.

I want to share you on how I started earning through affiliate marketing. December 2013 when I joined Truly Rich Club of Bo Sanchez. As one of  the vehicle that bridges me to enter the world of Financial Literacy. Honestly, I joined TRC not because of passive income but to get more Financially literate and savvy. It did help me a lot in managing my finances and pushes me to start my stock market investment.  As one of the benefit being a TRC member is you can invite friends and tell them great experiences in the Truly Rich Club. Or put a Truly Rich Club link in a Blog, Facebook account or website. For every person that joins the Truly Rich Club because of the link, members get 20% of his or her monthly subscription fee every month PLUS a 5% commission for all the subscribers this person gets. For as long as recruited members remain a member, affiliate will receive commission month after month. As a TRC member, I earned an additional passive income of 4000 pesos in my affiliate commission.

How about for non members of TRC? Are they entitled too to get the same commission. The answer is Yes. They need to sign-up first and create their account here. Banners and Marketings Ads are available too, it made easy for them to advertise. But I strongly suggest them to experience being in Truly Rich Club  specially to those who wanted to start Stock Market investment and also for a newbie Stock investor. I advice them to experience 6 months subscription to take advantage on the monthly stock update(SAM table as shown below). It serves as a beginners guide, to help them know which stock companies to pick. For sure along the way they'll learn more on how to manage their portfolio. After 6 months, they can decide if they'll continue or end-up their subscription.




For more information about Truly Rich Club, kindly visit this link bit.ly/LearnBoSanchez
Aside from the learnings and enjoying the benefits of being a TRC member, you still have a chance on earning at the same time. The decision is all yours, you need only to take an action!

 Our success in life depends on our commitment towards our goal.



No comments:

Leave a comment . Your e-mail address will not be publish. Required fields are marked.

Name

Email *

Message *

Stock Market Investor, receive your monthly FREE Stock Recommendations. SIGN-UP HERE.

Stock Picks, Target Prices and Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations! (size 468x60)