Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Is it worth Subscribing Truly Rich Club?

     


I am an OFW nurse here in Saudi Arabia. I thought living in Saudi Arabia limits me from everything I should learn in life but it happens the other way around. When I had my rough start working here, my drive to improve my finances became more solid. What I did was, I started investing in my Financial education. Who truly inspires me to keep motivated from my financial goal is non other than Mr. Bo Sanchez. I am a huge fan of him. I almost read all his books and e-books with regards to Spiritual guidance and I learned a lot from his Financial campaign to poverty. I  became also a member of Truly Rich Club. There my journey to investing in the Stock Market began, I'm proud to tell you, I am now a Stock market and Mutual Fund Investor. Being a member of Truly Rich Club, I received Spiritual and Financial rewards that serves as guide and my advantage to my financial journey. I maximized its benefits as a member. If you will ask me if it's worth joining Truly Rich Club? My answer is YES. As a newbie, its difficult to find someone or mentor who will guide you in your financial decision making and to influence changing your wrong financial mindset.
  Below are reasons why you should decide joining Truly Rich Club.



7 reasons Why you should be a member of Truly Rich Club.


1. FREE E-books

 Bo Sanchez gives downloadable copies of three of his best-selling ebooks that will gives you clarification about changing your old and wrong financial belief. 


2. Daily “GodWhispers” email.




          Every day,  you will receive a short, inspirational email of personal message from God to you. You can use it as when you start your daily devotional in the morning. 

3.The Stocks Update Newsletter




Since I became a member of Truly Rich Club, I am so decided to push my Stock Market Investment. Bo Sanchez gave me a guide on how to start investing paper asset and it became a reality to me. I am now investing in the stock market and  his Stock Market tips – What to buy at what price, when to sell at what price really beneficial to me. Here's the SAM table given by Bo Sanchez.
        






4.Wealth Strategies Newsletter



         You'll be receiving an useful financial insights that will surely give you a different perspective in improving your finances. This will enlighten your future plan investment. It also provides inspirational stories of different successful investor like Mrs. Julie of Julies Bakeshop, Madam Socorro of National Bookstore.

5. PowerTalks Collection (audios/videos)

           I watched one of Bo Sanchez Powerful Talk and 'twas  so refreshing and enlightening. A talk that will inspires you in the midst your a different daily life challenges. You can download it via MP3 audio or various video formats and wherever you are you can listen or watch it in your preference.  

6. Success Mentors Collection

         Bo Sanchez interview the best of the best – very successful people, experts in various areas of life. Learn stuff from expert, Bo’s mentors, to enable you to copy their success formula.

7. Earning Affiliate Income


        Members can “spread the gospel of abundance,” invite friends and tell them of great experiences in the TrulyRichClub. (Or put a TrulyRichClub link in a Blog, Facebook account or website).  For every person that joins the TrulyRichClub because of the link, members get 20% of his or her monthly subscription fee every month PLUS a 5% commission for all the subscribers this person gets. For as long as recruited members remain a member, affiliate will receive commission month after month after month.


          Now you know the benefits of subscribing in this financial-oriented Club of Mr. Bo Sanchez. If you are interested and you want to know the steps to become a member of Truly Rich Club, kindly click here.


      May God's abundance and grace be with You! Happy Learning! Happy Investing!

  

No comments:

Leave a comment . Your e-mail address will not be publish. Required fields are marked.

Name

Email *

Message *

Stock Market Investor, receive your monthly FREE Stock Recommendations. SIGN-UP HERE.

Stock Picks, Target Prices and Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations! (size 468x60)